Brian Joseph Bothwell

I love my fiance and I love my drums

Saturday, February 20, 2010

I'm not too worried about the future...actually i'm really excited for it

Do you want to know something really interesting? Marci dawn nielson is EM YOU ES EYE SEA AYE EL! k, so not only did she rock the sax back in hike school but she also did choir for 3 years! 1st chair Soprano, bam, legit. She tickles the ivories, plays the guitar...or has one atleast :) keep practicin babe. She freeeakin rocks the tamborine. I've seen her play the tamborine not only on stage at a bar, but in a fancy brazilian restaurant full of people. chyeah, impressive. On top of all of this, she can play the drums! That's right. well it's a work in progress. but, in the near future she will be playing this song that i covered today. Sooo really, instead of seeing me beatin on those things, imagine Marci slaying those drum heads like its nbd....cuz she will be. I love her guts and she is amazing. Enjoy

2 Comments:

Blogger Marci Dawn said...

immmmmmmm. in. love. with. you.

February 22, 2010 at 10:43 PM  
Blogger Kaitlyn said...

You are way too legit.
p.s. your guitar hero will be kept ransom until i get my battleship back. it's on.

February 27, 2010 at 10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home