Brian Joseph Bothwell

I love my fiance and I love my drums

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Asante sana Squash Banana

crumb crumbey crumb crumbley. Do you want to hear something crumbey? Well to be honest its much worse than crumbey. Perhaps the word melancholy would be better? No, how about uber suxor. yesh, i will tell you something that is uber suxor. well, my beautiful fiance is back to being 1 million miles away from me it seems and she is soooo sick. Like high concentration of urochrome sick. Dehydrated, starving, nauseous, fever, and ach(e?)ing sick. And I can hardly do didly-squat being so far away and it sucks :( . I can't even make the run to get saltienes and sprite. or make chicken noodle soup, or get a heating pad, or dote, or watch lion king together.

23 days

I can't wait until 23 days when i wont be forced to be such a delinquent. Then I can actually whip up some wheat bread and butter, or cheese and mustard, or any other crazy combination that might be delicious and help Marci feel bettter. Well Marci, since I can't do much I fiiigured I'd give you somefrin to do. Since I dont have any video editing software that works for my drum videos I get to choose some saweeet music videos already made. I hope you like them a whole bunch cuz i really really like them. I love you Marci. get feeling better like riiight abbbouuuuuut....now.



the live quality of this next one isn't soo great buuut I loove this song if you want to listen to it on like purevolume or something....and i thought you and the drummer have very similar drumming styles towards the end :) .



"emo love" baby.



memorize dis :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Marci said...

i bawled my eyes out while listening to these songs. in a good way.
well. in a kinda good way.
in the i miss brian so much im so lucky to have him my emotions are going insane from being so sick and locked up in a room all by myself way.
gosh. you have a lot to look forward to in our married years. :)
i love you.

April 14, 2010 at 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home